Work From Home at BYJUS is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Development Associate to be a part of our Sales team. You should be able to research and identify new business opportunities. Besides, you should be able to develop sales pitches and effective business plans. Those interested in sales jobs can apply and make their career in Byju’s. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through Byju’s official website (link below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
BYJU’S is a global ed-tech company, that provides highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning solutions to more than 150 million students around the world. Founded in India in 2011, BYJU’S mission is to make high-quality learning accessible to students everywhere.
Expectation from you: You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team of go-getters to help spread Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You will showcase the unique features of Byju’s to students and parents in personalized sessions and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Any Graduation/ Post Graduation
- All interview selected candidates will become a part of the Applicant Training Program The training program has two Stages:
- Stage1: Classroom Training Program (CRT)
- Duration: 2 Weeks.
- Location: Role Location (Work from the office)
- Working model: 6 days
- Post completion of 2 weeks the trainee will be assessed on various parameters. Only qualifying trainees will be moved to Stage 2 (OJT stage) of the program.
- Stage 2: ‘On-the-job’ Training (OJT)
- Duration: 4 Weeks. Location: Work from Office 6 days a week
- Post completion of 4 weeks
- The Applicant Trainee will be assessed on various parameters. Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered a Business Development Associate (BDA) role. (Subject to approval from management).
The training program will be for 6 days a week. The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, capability and quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA – Inside Sales (at Rs. 8 LPA) at the Bangalore location.
Post completion of training candidates will be asked to report to the role location.
INR 25,000 for the rest of India, 28,500 for Bangalore (stipend) fixed pay for the entire training program (6 weeks) + INR 6000 on successful completion of CRT + Incentives (up to 10% of revenue generated). Please note the compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you are active in the program.
CTC (BDA – Inside Sales): INR 8,00,000 (Rs. 5 lakh fixed pay + Rs. 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales.
BYJUS Perks and Benefits
Insurance, Health & Wellness, Financial & Retirement, Family & Parenting, Vacation & Time Off, Day Shift, Performance-based bonus.
Don’t miss this opportunity if you want to do the BYJUS Work From Home Job. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
Fee for applying for Jobs in BYJU’S?
What is the last date to apply?
There is no last date to apply for Byjus BDA Job. You can apply anytime.