Work From Home at Startek is hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through Startek’s official website (link given below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
A global customer experience (CX) management solutions provider, Startek® delivers best-in-class omnichannel CX, digital transformation, and enterprise tech services for leading brands, from Fortune 500s to fast-growing startups. Our innovation and expertise ensure CX excellence across traditional and non-traditional channels.
Startek is a global leader in providing new-age customer experience solutions. We deliver deeper relationships through better insights and outcomes for our partners. We have 46 locations in 13 countries, with over 40,000 employees managing almost half a billion customer interactions every year for over 150 clients in different industries. We have current opportunities in our work from home bi-lingual programs as well as our traditional onsite brick and mortar locations. If you are looking for that next unique career opportunity, we are looking for our next Brand Champions! Let’s do this together!
Who are our Brand Champions?
These amazing individuals are problem solvers at their best, who enjoy delivering best-in-class customer service with high-energy, and a focus on building genuine connections with customers. At Startek, we believe in a partnership both internally and externally with our clients and customers. We provide our services in multiple industries such as cable/telecommunications, education, financial, retail, healthcare, and a plethora of other mediums. Startek’s goal is to ensure that we align your skills within our unique industry allowing you and your customers to feel supported and satisfied in every interaction. At the end of the day, you will have a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction in knowing you provided the best service and received stellar support in doing so!
Day in the Life of a Brand Champion
You will be working diligently with your customers, providing them with solutions, answering general customer service questions that may include service issues, billing inquires, and product enhancement opportunities that will continue to drive customer satisfaction for our clients. By providing your unique set of troubleshooting skills, you will own all your customer interactions, with a goal of one call resolution. You will end your day satisfied in knowing that you and you alone assisted a customer in the same manner you yourself would like to be assisted! Your expert service will position Startek as the employer and provider of choice!
Pay starts at a minimum of $14 per hour!
We provide a unique culture experience for our employees that evolves each day. It is our goal to ensure our employees are self-paced productive business partners, creating an inclusive culture of diversity, understanding, engagement and opportunity. Working at Startek is a partnership and the gateway to career advancement!
As an employee you will receive:
- Paid virtual training
- Continuous development through coaching and self-paced career directed course trainings
- Promotion opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days of successful employment
- 401K and Stock plan participation
- Paid time off to enjoy time with friends and a family
- We also have employee perks and discounts with national program, community engagement programs such as our WIN program which helps support our own Startek employees when in need. This is an opportunity for you to be a business partner, contributing to a culture of diversity, inclusion, understanding, engagement, solutions, and opportunity.
What Can You Expect After You Apply?
A unique opportunity to experience a “day in the life” of an employee, a comprehensive, fun and engaging assessment of your current skillset, behavioral attributes and overall measurement of success in our environment. You will also have an opportunity to tell us about yourself prior to our virtual interaction! This is a great way to determine if Startek is the fit you are looking for in your new career! Our talent them will then review your profile and take the next steps in converting you to a Startek Team Member! All candidates must be willing to participate in drug screening (when applicable) and background checks facilitated by our team.
We have unlimited full and part-time opportunities waiting for you! What are you waiting for, take the next step in your career and apply today!
Startek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Brand Champion Skillset
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience interacting with customers/clients, solving problems through trouble-shooting, and creating connections
- May require upselling
- Excellent Communications skills
- Desire to actively engage and listen to your customers
- Exhibit empathy and provide solutions in a fast-paced environment, focusing on one call resolution
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and efficiently, and apply those learnings in real-time
Work from Home Equipment You Will Need
- High speed internet with a minimum speed of 20Mbps download and 10Mbps upload
- Ethernet cable connection (no wi-fi)
- Personal desktop or laptop computer with Windows 10 Operating System, minimum of 2 core processor with 2GHz processor speed and at least 8GB RAM
- USB headset with microphone
Apply for Work From Home at Startek
To get a job in Startek, click the Apply Now button below.
If you want to do the job at Work From Home at Startek, then don’t miss this opportunity. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.