PhonePe Dehradun Business Development Associate Job, PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform, with new job openings in his Dehradun office. Fresher can also apply for this job with one year of sales experience. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through The PhonePe official website (link given below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
PhonePe is a mobile payments app that allows you to transfer money instantly to anyone, by using just their mobile number. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe & universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again.
|Specialties||Digital Payments, Mobile Payments, and P2P Payments|
Eligibility for BDA PhonePe Dehradun
- Minimum B to C sales experience of 1 year with good performance
For Today’s New Dehradun Jobs : Click Here
- Merchant Acquisition: Onboard new merchants basis understanding of transaction volume and pattern in the assigned geography.
- Relationship Management: Engage with identified merchants to strengthen relationship with these merchants and onboard them on more value added products and servicesg
- Competition Mapping: Study, map and report competition activity in assigned geography basis geographical or category based initiatives to enable faster response.
Apply for BDA PhonePe Dehradun
To apply to PhonePe, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the instructions given below.
You can also apply for this job by signing in with LinkedIn. And you can also apply by filling in your basic details. And while applying, you have only to upload your updated resume.
After clicking on apply now, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the PhonePe Recruitment team.
PhonePe Perks and Benefits
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
If you want to do the job of Business Development Associate, then don’t miss this opportunity. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
1. How much salary can I expect in BDA?
Ans. The salary will be decided after your interview.
2. Fee for applying BDA ?
Ans. No Fee.
3. What is the last date for apply?
Ans. There is no last date to apply in BDA Job. You can apply anytime.