Are you looking for a BDA job? BYJUS Hiring in Pune for the position of Business Development Associate to be a part of the Sales team. Working in a team of go-getters to help spread Byju’s way of Learning in your city. They would showcase the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in their designated zone.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized, and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
BYJU’S is a global ed-tech company, that provides highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning solutions to more than 150 million students worldwide. Founded in India in 2011, BYJU’S mission is to make high-quality learning accessible to students everywhere.
Any Graduation/ Post Graduation. Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- 0 – 1 year of relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Smart Phone and Laptop.
- Meeting the business goals and objectives
- Conducting market research and analyzing competitor activities
- Identifying and contacting potential clients
- Building and maintaining long-lasting business relationships with clients
- Updating client and lead information in the respective databases
- Developing and implementing business growth strategies
- Preparing and presenting client retention plans
- Monitoring and analyzing sales data
- Reporting and coordinating the day-to-day activities with the Business Development Manager
- Assisting the Business Development Coordinator in preparing sales pitches
- Helping in the creation of promotional and sales materials
- Organizing and attending networking events
- Addressing any client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Creating accurate and detailed sales reports
To apply, you have to fill in some of your information like name, mobile number, and email, or select the city in which you want to work in the option of Office City. You have to fill in the date of birth and your highest qualification. Then you have to upload your resume and click on apply now.
After successfully submitting the application, you must wait 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by Byju’s Recruitment team.
FAQS for BYJUS Hiring in Pune
How much salary can I expect in BDA?
All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training, candidates will be promoted to Business Development Associates (BDA) for Direct Sales at (7+3 LPA).
Fee for applying for Jobs in BYJU’S?
What is the last date to apply?
There is no last date to apply for Byjus BDA Job. You can apply anytime.