Are you looking for an Axis Bank Job in Pune? Axis Bank is looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of the company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture, and Retail Businesses.
|Specialties||Cash Management Services, Debt Syndication, M&A Advisory, PE Advisory, Retail Financial Services, Trade Finance, Mortgages, SME Loans, and Banking Services|
About the Role
- Business Development Executives are a part of the Bank’s front-line sales team.
- Their primary responsibility is sales of bank’s products to new customers for the bank.
- They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- They are responsible for selling banking and third-party products to customers based on their needs.
- They are responsible for handling customer queries.
- Business Development Executives are required to achieve targets assigned by the bank within initial 6 months for confirmation of their service
- Selling of banks and third-party products to new customers.
- Conducting marketing activities and traveling locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- Contacting existing customers for more deposits and cross-selling more products.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a daily and monthly basis.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (AMFI, EUIN, etc.).
- Complete all learning activities conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in the bank’s CRM system.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity.
- Participate and follow all initiatives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
The optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation from a recognized institute
For the successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Ready to travel locally for meeting customers during sales calls.
- Should have a compatible mobile device with a required Android/ iOS version
To apply, you have to fill in some of your information like name, email id, contact number, or upload a resume.
After successfully submitting the application, you must wait 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the Axis Bank Recruitment team.