IndiGo is looking for aspiring Airport Operations Jobs across India. IndiGo is India’s top service provider airline, and it is specialized in training and hiring. IndiGo’s new vacancies for Airport Operations and Customer Service have been open, in which anyone from all over India can apply.
Here are all the details on the job selection program and how to apply.
Indigo Hiring for Airport Operations
IndiGo has resumed recruiting activities to meet flight crew needs in 2021. These are exciting job opportunities for aspiring Indian flight attendants.
Future cabin crew members are offered an ambitious training and career path. Airport Operations allows you to travel and discover new Indian cultures and cities by collaborating with a young and exciting team.
The methods of carrying out the recruitment days have changed compared to the past and completely online. To recruit Airport Operations, Indigo organizes recruitment days. The aspiring flight attendants who apply are invited to carry out tests and online interviews to identify the most suitable profiles who will be able to work onboard the aircraft.
Indigo Airport Operations can benefit from the following benefits:
- free training course for Airport Operations.
- Daily remuneration during training ( allowance ).
- Flexibility with five days of work and three days of rest.
- Highly discounted and unlimited travel rates.
- Possibility to discover new cities and cultures during the free days.
- Attractive career opportunities.
- Live an exciting experience with the cabin crew.
IndiGo aspiring airport operations must have the following requirements:
- possession of an Indian passport;
- height between 157 cm and 188 cm;
- being able to swim 25 meters unaided;
- excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- flexibility and willingness to work shifts;
- have a friendly and sociable personality;
- predisposition to relations with the public to provide excellent customer service;
- passion for travel and for meeting new people.
Who is IndiGo
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
How to Apply for Airport Operations Jobs
Those interested in IndiGo hiring for Airport Operations can apply from this page by selecting “Airport Operations in India.”