Wipro Off Campus Drive, Wipro has started Phase 2 hiring, and Wipro has posted the job on its official website. In which you can apply, registration has also started, Wipro will do bulk-hiring in this, those of the 2020 2021 2022 batch can apply in this. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through The Wipro official website (link given below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue.
|Industries||Information Technology and Services|
|Specialties||Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, Business Application Services, Infrastructure Management, Cloud Services, Analytics and Information Management, Product and Engineering Services, Mobility, Datacentre Managed Services, and Software application management|
For Today’s New Jobs : Click Here
Eligibility for Wipro Off Campus Drive
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)
- M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course)
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India; No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th – All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food Technology
– Year of passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
– One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage – 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
Age limit: 25
Last date to apply: January 31, 2022
Online assessment: To be communicated
Purpose of Pvaluation
- Business Discussion
- Offer Letter
Compensation Per Annum: INR 3.5 lakh p.a
Designation: Project Engineer
Service Agreement: 12 months @75,000 INR on Pro rata basis
- One backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage
- Max 3 years of gap in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible
- You should be an Indian citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive
To register in Wipro’s off-campus drive, you have to click on our apply now button given below. After that, the official page of Wipro will open in front of you, and you have to go to it and click on your Register Now button.
1. How much salary can I expect in Wipro ?
Ans. INR 3.5 LPA
2. Fee for applying Wipro ?
Ans. No Fee.
3. What is the last date for apply?
Ans. January 31, 2022