Tata Chemicals Job in Mithapur are looking for a reliable operations associate to support the operations manager with the management of the day-to-day business. The operations associate’s responsibilities include performing administrative tasks, assisting other company departments as needed, and ensuring smooth daily operations. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through Tata Chemicals’s official website (link given below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
About Tata Chemicals
Tata Chemicals has established world class R&D capabilities with a dedicated band of research and scientific personnel working at its facilities in Pune and Bangalore in the emerging areas of material sciences, nutritional sciences, nanotechnology, biotechnology, and agri sciences
|Specialties||Agricultural and farming solutions, R&D in Nanotechnology and Biotechnology, Consumer products, Industrial chemicals, and Nutritional solutions|
Eligibility Tata Chemicals Job in Mithapur
ITI / ATS AOCP with 0 to 3 years of experience in production function.
- ITI / ATS AOCP with exposure in production function
- Ability to read and write English
- Operating SAP PP module
- Ability to plan and visualise task ahead of its actual performance ( Planning and Decision ) and to master the complexity of details involved
- Requires co-ordination of multiple jobs at a time.
For Today’s New Gujarat Jobs : Click Here
- This job covers all the activities related to operation of a Production Unit/area of operation in which he is assigned.
- To control and monitor all parameters of CCR in assigned plant.
- To enter all daily production reports into system/manually in log sheet
- To maintain a clean operating area and observe GHK.
- To carry out all other jobs related to the production function and act on work related instructions of seniors.
- To maintain the required safety standards
- To check system as per method mentioned in plant ISO manual
- To maintain and monitor safety/emergency system for assigned plant
- To maintain tools and equipment in a proper state
- To take regular plant rounds for checking any anomaly/abnormality and report it.
Apply for Tata Chemicals Job in Mithapur
To apply to Tata Chemicals, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the instructions given below.
You can also apply for this job by signing in with LinkedIn. And you can also apply by filling in your basic details. And while applying, you have only to upload your updated resume.
After clicking on apply now, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the Tata Chemicals Recruitment team.
Tata Chemicals Perks and Benefits
Insurance, Health & Wellness, Financial & Retirement, Family & Parenting, Vacation & Time Off, Day Shift, Performance based bonus.
If you want to do the Tata Chemicals Job in Mithapur, then don’t miss this opportunity. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
1. How much salary can I expect in Tata Chemicals ?
Ans. The salary will be decided after your interview.
2. Fee for applying Jobs in Tata Chemicals ?
Ans. No Fee.
3. What is the last date for apply?
Ans. There is no last date to apply in Tata Chemicals Job. You can apply anytime.