Sales Representative Job in Noida is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through Oracle official website (link given below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
We’re a cloud technology company that provides organizations around the world with computing infrastructure and software to help them innovate, unlock efficiencies and become more effective. We also created the world’s first – and only – autonomous database to help organize and secure our customers’ data.
|IT Services and IT Consulting
|enterprise, software, applications, database, middleware, fusion, business intelligence, Primavera, PeopleSoft, EPM, BEA, Hyperion, Retek, Utilities, On-Demand, server & storage systems, BPM, solutions for communications industry, ERP, CRM, CRM On Demand, JDE, and Siebel
Eligibility Sales Representative Job in Noida
- Excellent communication (French and English) and negotiation skills with a right customer service attitude.
- Takes initiative; and uses all available resources
- Should be open for 24×7 environment
- Strong analytical skills and should have good knowledge of excel
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills with an analytical bent of mind
- Effectively manages time and priorities to meet service levels
- Self-motivated; focused and driven to achieve goals
- Exercises judgment, initiative and discretion when providing solutions to customers
- Able to apply knowledge and make decisions with minimal direction from management
- Projects a positive, professional image
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to suggest and implement continual improvements
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaboration with others to achieve goals
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
For Today’s New Noida Jobs : Click Here
- Find prospects and leads
- Learn details about our products and services
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting
- Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
- Identify most important sales KPIs
- Track and monitor your work
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Attend sales educational events and seminars
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to the management team
Apply for Sales Representative Job in Noida
To apply to Oracle, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the instructions given below.
You can also apply for this job by signing in with LinkedIn. And you can also apply by filling in your basic details. And while applying, you have only to upload your updated resume.
After clicking on apply now, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the Oracle Recruitment team.
Oracle Perks and Benefits
Insurance, Health & Wellness, Financial & Retirement, Family & Parenting, Vacation & Time Off, Day Shift, Performance based bonus.
If you want to do the Sales Representative Job in Noida (Sales Jobs in Noida), then don’t miss this opportunity. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
1. How much salary can I expect in Oracle ?
Ans. The salary will be decided after your interview.
2. Fee for applying Jobs in Oracle ?
Ans. No Fee.
3. What is the last date for apply?
Ans. There is no last date to apply in Oracle Job. You can apply anytime.