Looking for Cognizant Coimbatore Jobs for fresher? Cognizant is searching for a dependable, well-organized Process Executive to join the company. The process executive’s responsibilities include identifying new business opportunities, writing up weekly progress reports, maintaining relationships with external stakeholders as well as staff, and answering all queries politely and on time. You should be able to help grow the organization and address any weak areas. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through Cognizant’s official website. To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
|Industries||IT Services and IT Consulting|
|Headquarters||Teaneck, New Jersey|
|Specialties||Interactive, Intelligent Process Automation, Digital Engineering, Industry & Platform Solutions, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, Data, Healthcare, Banking, Finance, Fintech, Manufacturing, Retail, Technology, and Salesforce|
- Graduate (exclusion: BE/BTech/MCA) or High School graduate or above as may be applicable in the Geo.
- 0 – 1 Year Working experience as a Process Executive.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A customer-oriented and hardworking individual.
- Ability to deal with different personalities as and when required.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to manage and handle the sales process budget.
- Ability to offer outstanding customer service to clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions.
- Good analytical skills.
- A keen eye for details for accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Appeals and Grievances
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
For Today’s New Indore Jobs: Click Here
- Generating and following up with new business leads.
- Drawing up proposals and presenting them to prospective clients.
- Ensuring all processes are carried out by company regulations, as well as health and safety codes.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with staff as well as external clients and vendors.
- Addressing any questions or queries promptly and politely.
- Monitoring staff and operations, and drawing up strategies to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Writing up sales and performance reports, and providing training and guidance to staff members.
- Assisting managers to develop incentives that improve performance.
- Attending workshops and events to expand skill sets and professional networks.
- Voice Process
- Data Process
- Medical Management and Benefit Coding
- Claims, RCM, and Member Services
To apply to Cognizant, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the instructions given below.
You can also apply for this job by signing in with LinkedIn. And you can also apply by filling in your basic details. And while applying, you have only to upload your updated resume.
After clicking on apply now, you must wait 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the Cognizant Recruitment team.
Perks and Benefits
Insurance, Health & Wellness, Financial & Retirement, Family & Parenting, Vacation & Time Off, Day Shift, Performance-based bonDon’t miss this opportunity if.
Don’t miss this opportunity if you want to do the Cognizant Coimbatore Jobs (BPO Job in Coimbatore). Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
How much salary can I expect from Cognizant?
As per experience & company norms.
Fee for applying for BPO Job in Coimbatore?
What is the last date to apply?