BYJUS Job in Tiruchirappalli is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Development Associate to be a part of our Sales team. You should be able to research and identify new business opportunities. Besides, you should be able to develop sales pitches and effective business plans. Those interested in sales jobs can apply and make their career in Byju’s. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through Byju’s official website (link given below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
Byju’s is an Indian multinational educational technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath. As of June 2021, Byju’s is valued at $16.5 billion, making it the world’s most valuable educational technology company.
Eligibility for BYJUS Job in Tiruchirappalli
Any Graduation/ Post Graduation. Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- 0 – 1 year of relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
For Today’s New Tiruchirappalli Jobs: Click Here
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Smart Phone and Laptop.
- Meeting the business goals and objectives
- Conducting market research and analyzing competitor activities
- Identifying and contacting potential clients
- Building and maintaining long-lasting business relationships with clients
- Updating client and lead information in the respective databases
- Developing and implementing business growth strategies
- Preparing and presenting client retention plans
- Monitoring and analyzing sales data
- Reporting and coordinating the day-to-day activities with the Business Development Manager
- Assisting the Business Development Coordinator in preparing sales pitches
- Helping in the creation of promotional and sales materials
- Organizing and attending networking events
- Addressing any client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Creating accurate and detailed sales reports
Apply for BYJUS Job in Tiruchirappalli
To apply to Byju’s, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the instructions given below.
To apply, you have to fill in some of your information like name, mobile number, and email, or select the city in which you want to work in the option of Office City. You have to fill in the date of birth and your highest qualification. Then you have to upload your resume and click on apply now.
After clicking on apply now, you must wait 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by Byju’s Recruitment team.
BYJUS Perks and Benefits
Insurance, Health & Wellness, Financial & Retirement, Family & Parenting, Vacation & Time Off, Day Shift, Performance-based bonus.
Don’t miss this opportunity if you want to do the BYJUS Job in Tiruchirappalli (BDA Job in Tiruchirappalli). Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
How much salary can I expect in BYJU’S?
All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training, candidates will be promoted to Business Development Associates (BDA) for Direct Sales at (7+3 LPA).
Fee for applying for Jobs in BYJU’S?
What is the last date to apply?
There is no last date to apply for Byjus BDA Job. You can apply anytime.