IBM is a multinational company that develops, manufactures, and markets infrastructure operating systems for small and medium-sized enterprises, providing solutions to various sectors through consultancy and technical support, which are currently among the best globally. Positioned as a platform for digital transformation.
Would you like to work for IBM? In our article, we show you what requirements you must meet, available job offers, salaries and job benefits, and how to apply by sending your personalized resume.
IBM and Its Team
IBM is a company that uses solutions that guarantee the acceleration and operation of businesses focused on a variety of sectors, from technical support services to multi-cloud management platforms for companies and developers.
As a leader in the IT industry with an international presence in 171 countries, its payroll currently is approximately 380,000 people, men, and women, who specialize in tasks related to IT, programming, data analysis, legal, administrative and financial services.
It is important to mention that IBM is a company that respects the private lives of all its employees, maintaining itself as a protocol brand when it comes to operations. For IBM, professional training is essential, which is why they employ IT learning programs, thus allowing their work team to make decisions on how to execute their tasks that deliver excellent results to their clients.
Requirements to Work for IBM
- Being over 18 years old.
- Fluency in English well.
- Have completed or are pursuing university careers related to systems engineering, administration, computer science, languages, legal science, marketing, communications,
- Have Indian nationality.
- Have a passion for computers and programming.
- Know how to work as a team.
- Gather the values that identify the company.
- Have work availability and willingness to learn if there is no previous experience.
- Products and services.
- Software developers and technical support.
- Administration and finance.
- Technical specialists.
- Human Resources.
Salaries and Employment Perks & Benefits
- Those in services and products earn ₹ 3.9L/yr – ₹ 14.0L/yr.
- Software developers earn ₹ 3.8L/yr – ₹ 17.5L/yr.
- Those in technical support earn ₹ 3.5L/yr – ₹ 10.5L/yr.
- Software architecture specialists earn ₹ 6.5L/yr – ₹ 20.0L/yr.
- Those in consultancy earn ₹ 4.0L/yr – ₹ 12.5L/yr.
- Sales managers earn ₹ 3.0L/yr – ₹ 18.5L/yr.
- Those in administrative and finance positions earn between ₹ 3.9L/yr – ₹ 14.0L/yr.
- Technical specialists earn ₹ 4.5L/yr – ₹ 15.0L/yr.
- Human resources staff earn ₹ 3.6L/yr – ₹ 14.5L/yr.
At IBM, in addition to offering job and professional training plans and programs, it guarantees the benefits of its own team of employees that include insurance benefits, health, rest days, bonuses, permits if appropriate, and vacations once a year of 20 days.
How to Send Your Resume?
- Enter the IBM Careers portal.
- If you are not registered yet, you can do so with an email and password.
- Once you register you can use the search filter by selecting the job category, your level of professional experience in the IT sector, and the province where you want to work.
- After the search, it will show you a list of available vacancies.
- Select one.
- Learn about job descriptions, functions, what the company offers, and benefits.
- Fill in a form with your full name, surnames, date of birth, home address, academic level, and previous experience in similar positions.
- Attach your personalized CV and send it.
To contact IMB customer service you can do so by calling the telephone number 1–800–426–2255, where they will assist you 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Or if you prefer, you can write an email to the following address [email protected].