HP, also known as the Hewlett-Packard Company, is an American company related to the computer, telecommunications, software, and hardware industries that specialize in the manufacturing of technical equipment. With a current presence in 34 countries, it ranks as one of the best commercial brands and companies to operate and grow professionally.
Would you like to Work for HP? In our article, we show you their job offers and how to send your resume step by step.
HP and Its Team
HP is a technology company founded in 1939 in Palo Alto, California USA. Recognized worldwide for developing, manufacturing, and marketing the latest technology products while offering technical support and computer support.
Since 2015, this renowned company underwent an internal corporate transformation where it was structured to provide better services through two completely independent companies.
Its current structure as a brand is divided as follows. (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) is dedicated to providing technical support for companies related to storage systems, servers, access points, and routers. HP is dedicated to manufacturing electronic equipment such as laptops, desktop computers, printers, digital cameras, monitors, and more.
HP is a company with over 1 billion customers and its business presence covers more than 150 countries across 6 different continents of the world. Its work team is made up of and led by approximately 320,000 employees of various genders and nationalities, who work hard to continue to provide services and products that meet the needs of all of its consumers.
Its main objective is to continue to develop technological solutions that facilitate life and communication between people anywhere in the world. With a Titanic team composed of professional technical experts in the fields of engineering and computing committed to the digital innovation of all of our products and services, we are inspired to design, invent and re-invent our products and services every day.
It is still headquartered in the United States but has factories for scanners, laptops, and printers in China, the Czech Republic, Australia, India, and the US, where they are manufactured and assembled by partner companies such as Pegatron and Foxconn.
As a leading company related to digital technology, it provides job opportunities in many parts of the world, especially India. Below we show you what requirements are needed to apply for your candidacy and to make your mark in a committed company that makes a difference.
Requirements to Work for HP
- Being over 18 years old.
- Hold Indian nationality or become a permanent resident if you are a foreigner.
- Be a responsible, honest, communicative, and helpful person to be able to adapt to your work team.
- Have completed careers related to engineering, computer science, administration, finance, and legal.
- Have a tendency to learn.
HP is a company that provides the best benefits and opportunities for students, recent graduates, and those with experience. The work areas where they currently offer vacancies are the following:
- Sales of products and technical services.
- Public Relations, Sales, and Digital Marketing.
- Operations and supply chain.
- Administration, Legal, and Finance.
- Engineering, IT, and Design.
- human resource.
Salaries and Employment Perks & Benefits
- People working as sales managers and technical services earn between ₹ 4L/yr – ₹ 14.0L/yr.
- People who work in digital marketing, public relations, and sales earn between ₹ 3.5L/yr – ₹ 18.0L/yr.
- Supply chain operators earn between ₹ 3.2L/yr – ₹ 10.0L/yr.
- Those who work in the administrative, legal and financial sectors earn a net between ₹ 6.0L/yr – ₹ 26.0L/yr.
- Engineering, IT, and design workers earn a net between ₹ 3.9L/yr – ₹ 20.0L/yr.
- HR workers earn ₹ 3.9L/yr – ₹ 14.0L/yr.
In addition to being a company that offers excellent salaries, and career growth for students and recent graduates, it also offers take-home pay, benefits, subsidized health insurance, retirement programs, flexible hours, temporary permits, and annual days out Guarantees share-based compensation, and annual holidays.
How to Send Your Resume?
- Enter the linked employment portal Career Hp.
- Apart from indicating the category you want to work in, you can also search for a job vacancy based on your professional experience and career with the help of filters by selecting your location (Country, State, City), We have already mentioned their job offers.
- Select the “Go” option
- Or if you want you can check the available vacancies below.
- Select the one you are looking for and apply for the job.
- Must be registered on a working day to apply for the requested post.
- Choose an email and password, name, and surname.
- Once you sign up.
- They will ask you to fill out a form with your personal data and there you have to attach your personal CV.
- Send it and Good Luck.
To contact HP India customer service, you can do so by calling the telephone number 1800 108 4747 where they will assist you Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Or if you prefer, write an email to hpindia@customerservice.