Accenture is a British multinational company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, providing outsourcing, consulting, and business strategy services through technology services with an international presence and a global network of 675,000 professionals.
Would you like to work for Accenture? In our article, you will know about their demanding requirements, their area of work, and available vacancies so that you can choose the one you like by sending your resume step by step.
Accenture and Its Team
Since its founding in 1989 as a company in Hamilton, Bermuda, it has been and will continue to contribute to change to create multidisciplinary and sustainable values with all its employees, communities, and customers.
Its global team has a workforce of 674,000 employees distributed across offices in various cities in 50 countries. They have 185 partners in their ecosystem and 6,000 clients from over 100 countries where they provide strategic and consulting services.
Its clear corporate governance structure allows it to maintain professional ethics and behavior. That way, your work team can make the best work and business decisions, where each one is guaranteed to give the best to all those who choose to outsource and hire Accenture’s specialized services.
For Accenture, transparency, respect for the people, and inclusion are fundamental pillars to do business with integrity and thus be able to guarantee the success of the most important companies.
Accenture is dedicated to offering the transportation industries automation services, data analysis, business processes, financial consulting, business strategies, infrastructure, artificial intelligence, marketing, security, applied services, supply chain, and more. , energy, natural resources, automotive, aerospace and defense, health, pharmaceuticals, banking and insurance, communications, transportation, retail, and mass consumption.
If IT, finance, or engineering is your thing, then Accenture is the place for you, where they also have training programs for seniors and recent graduates.
Requirements to Work for Accenture
Unlike other business management, outsourcing, and digital consulting companies, they demand the following requirements to be able to enter Accenture.
- Have Indian nationality.
- If you are a foreigner, it will be necessary to present a permanent permit to be able to work.
- Have a tendency to learn.
- Have time availability.
- Be an honest, communicative, responsible, and helpful person.
- Know how to work as a team.
- Be studying or have completed a career related to finance, engineering, communication, computer science, marketing, legal science,
Accenture is a company that is divided into different sectors where it will be you who choose the job they currently offer based on your knowledge and work experience.
Among its available offers, we find the following.
- Administration and Finance.
- Technical Consulting.
- Digital Delivery.
- Business strategies and operations.
- Data and Analytics.
- human resource.
- Customer Support.
Salaries and Employment Perks & Benefits
- People working in administrative and financial positions earn between ₹ 4L/yr – ₹ 18.0L/yr.
- Technology and finance consultants earn between ₹ 3.5L/yr – ₹ 14.0L/yr.
- Those working in digital delivery earn between ₹ 5L/yr – ₹ 16.0L/yr.
- Programmers earn ₹ 3.9L/yr – ₹ 25.0L/yr.
- Data analysts earn ₹ 6.0L/yr – ₹ 30.0L/yr.
- People working in automation earn ₹ 6.0L/yr – ₹ 28.0L/yr.
- Those responsible for business strategies and operations ₹ 5.9L/yr – ₹ 18L/yr.
- Those with security services earn ₹ 5L/yr – ₹ 25L/yr.
- Customer service people earn ₹ 3L/yr – ₹ 9L/yr.
- HR managers earn ₹ 6.0L/yr – ₹ 20.0L/yr.
By working in Accenture you will not only get the best salary, there you will be able to take training while completing your university studies, you will have the opportunity to choose flexible hours as per your availability, you will also be given a day off, temporary permits, benefits and holidays.
How to Send Your Resume?
- First of all, you have to register on the Career Accenture job portal.
- You can view their latest job offers once you have signed up.
- Select one of your interests.
- Carefully read the tasks of the position and the requirements they ask for.
- Select the option “Send your CV”.
- Fill out a form with the required personal data and attach your personal CV.
- Submit your job offer.
To contact Accenture India customer service, you can do so by calling (800) 432-2729 where they will assist you Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM. And if you prefer to compose an email, do so at the following address [email protected].