Teleperformance Job in Indore is looking for an innovative and fresher/experienced quality analyst to join Teleperformance. The quality analyst is responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. The successful candidate will work closely with various departments to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements, and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines. You will be responsible for ensuring that the end product meets the minimum quality standards, and is fully functional and user-friendly. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through Teleperformance’s official website. To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
The worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office, and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
|Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting
|Omnichannel, Rightshore, Contact Center on Demand, Analytics Solutions, HomeBase, VIP Solutions, Sales, Digital Solutions, Face-to-Face, Internet Interactions, Technical Support, BPO, Credit and Collection, Social Media, Omnichannel, B2B, and Customer Experience
Eligibility for Teleperformance Job in Indore
- 1-year experience as a quality analyst
- 1-2 years of experience (preferably in handling BPO business)
- Excellent command of English (Verbal & Written)
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Understanding of operations reports & MIS
For Today’s New Indore Jobs: Click Here
- Sample and evaluate contact transactions
- Report results of evaluations to Quality/Operations
- Coach Technical Support Executives on the evaluations done
- Run analysis on contact evaluations and highlight trends
- Coach agents based on evaluation trends to improve their technical capabilities
- Use trends to identify training needs and develop action plans
- Help technical support executive to understand appropriate troubleshooting approach
- Participate in calibration sessions with Quality/Operations
- Maintain current understanding of program strategies
- Support management focuses on the review of key drivers, metrics, and operational processes that drive KPI results
- Demonstrate commitment to program internal customer satisfaction
Apply for Teleperformance Job in Indore
To apply to Teleperformance, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the instructions given below.
Official Notification – Click Here
You can also apply for this job by signing in with LinkedIn. And you can also apply by filling in your basic details. And while applying, you have only to upload your updated resume.
After clicking on apply now, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the Teleperformance Recruitment team.
Perks and Benefits
Insurance, Health & Wellness, Financial & Retirement, Family & Parenting, Vacation & Time Off, Day Shift, Performance-based bonus.
If you want to do the Teleperformance Job in Indore (BPO Job in Indore), then don’t miss this opportunity. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
How much salary can I expect from Teleperformance?
As per experience & company norms.
Fee for applying for BPO Job in Indore?
What is the last date to apply?