Want to work with Maruti Suzuki Jobs? Maruti Suzuki is looking for workmen with ITI qualifications and hard-working production Workmen to assist in the manufacturing process. The Production Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through Maruti Suzuki’s official website. To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
About Maruti Suzuki
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan, is India’s largest passenger car maker. India’s first Company to produce and sell more than a million cars in India in a year, Maruti Suzuki is credited with having ushered in the automobile revolution in the country. The Company, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, was incorporated as a joint venture between the Government of India and Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan in February 1981. Presently Suzuki Motor Corporation owns equity of 56.2 %.
|Industries||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Specialties||Low cost aflexibleble manufacturing|
Eligibility for Maruti Suzuki Jobs
- ITI Council – SCVT & NCVT only
- Govt. ITIs only (ITI Pass out candidates)
- Fitter, Welder, Painter (General), Electrician, Turner, Diesel Mechanic, COPA, Machinist, Tool & Die, Motor Mechanic Vehicle, Tractor Mechanic, Foundry Man, Draughtsman Mechanical & other relevant trades as per company’s requirement.
- 2019, 2020 & 2021
- 18-23 years (on the day of joining)
- Online Assessment [Technical, Aptitude & Behavior]
- Personal Interview [HR & Technical]
- Antecedent Verification
- Pre-employment medical check-up
- Joining & on-boarding
- Induction & Training
- Operate production equipment
- Maintain the warehouse’s machines
- Assemble machinery parts
- Store products and materials
- Meet the deadlines of individual production tasks during the shift
- Report on defective products or machinery
- Check stock levels and report deficiencies in products or raw materials
- Keep the worksite clean to avoid hazards from chemicals and fragile products
- Review and follow manufacturing manuals to build machinery
- Ensure shipping procedures are timely Transfer equipment manually or with forklift trucks
- Follow the company’s safety and quality guidelines
The benefits of Maruti Suzuki Jobs are Subsidized meals, uniforms, and shoes as per company policy.
Apply for Maruti Suzuki Jobs
To apply to Maruti Suzuki Workmen Hiring, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the official instructions.
Note: Click on Temporary Workmen
After submitting the job application, you must wait 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the Maruti Suzuki Recruitment team.
How much salary can I expect from Maruti Suzuki?
As per industry standards.
Fee for applying for Maruti Suzuki Jobs?
What is the last date to apply?
Keep exploring more Full-Time jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility and feel free to ask your query in the comment section.