Life Insurance Hiring in Hyderabad is looking for a licensed life insurance agent to join our team. The life insurance agent is responsible for providing advice and conducting intermediary services between the client and the insurance company. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through ICICI Prudential’s official website (link given below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
About ICICI Prudential
At ICICI Prudential Life, we operate on the core philosophy of customer-centricity. We offer long-term savings and protection products to meet our customers’ different life stage requirements. We have developed and implemented various initiatives to provide cost-effective products, superior quality services, consistent fund performance and a hassle-free claim settlement experience to our customers.
|Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Tax Planning, and ULIP’s
Eligibility Life Insurance Hiring in Hyderabad
- Degree or diploma in financial services or related.
- Must be licensed in the state where you work.
- Accredited with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Display good analytical skills.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Possess excellent selling skills.
- Proven working experience as an Insurance Agent or relevant experience.
- Familiarity with all types of insurance plans (automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc)
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis.
- Proven ability to work with goals.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships.
- High school or BS degree.
For Today’s New Hyderabad Jobs : Click Here
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones.
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria.
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles.
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders.
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction.
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services.
- Fulfill all policy requirements.
Apply for Life Insurance Hiring in Hyderabad
To apply to ICICI Prudential, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the instructions given below.
You can also apply for this job by signing in with LinkedIn. And you can also apply by filling in your basic details. And while applying, you have only to upload your updated resume.
After clicking on apply now, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the Virtusa Recruitment team.
ICICI Prudential Perks and Benefits
Insurance, Health & Wellness, Financial & Retirement, Family & Parenting, Vacation & Time Off, Day Shift, Performance based bonus.
If you want to do the Life Insurance Hiring in Hyderabad, then don’t miss this opportunity. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
1. How much salary can I expect in ICICI Prudential ?
Ans. The salary will be decided after your interview.
2. Fee for applying Jobs in ICICI Prudential ?
Ans. No Fee.
3. What is the last date for apply?
Ans. There is no last date to apply in ICICI Prudential Job. You can apply anytime.