Website Foot Locker Inc
Are you looking for a Stock Associate job in New York? Foot Locker Inc is looking for a detail-oriented Stock Associate to be responsible for receiving and checking goods before pricing and packing them.
Want to make a career in Foot Locker as a Stock Associate. All the details (Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities, Required Experience/Skills, Education, Benefits, Why Should You Apply? and How to Apply?) of this job vacancy are given below
|Job Title||Stock Associate|
|Department||Foot Locker Inc|
|Role Type||Full Time|
Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and operating in 28 countries
|Headquarters||New York City, New York|
|Specialties||Athletic footwear and Apparel and equipment|
Foot Locker is seeking a Stock Associate to join its Retail team.
Stock associates are tasked with receiving and checking products in a store and preparing them for sale. They ensure that the correct goods are received, processed, and stored according to company rules. In addition, they are responsible for pricing and facing all offerings in a store.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, inspect, and count stock for damage, spoilage or missing items
- Record inventory in the store’s system
- Label items with identification tags and price tags
- Maintain the orderliness of the store’s stockroom
- Process purchase orders and other shipping requests
- 6 – 9 months of retail experience
- Exude a friendly and positive demeanor at all times
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to kneel, stoop, climb ladders, use stairs, reach, pull and lift weights of usually 5-30 pounds.
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Tuition assistance
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Benefits
- Friendly Environment
- Wellness Program
How to Apply?
To Apply for a Stock Associate job in New York, click on the apply now button given below, then follow the instruction on the official website of Foot Locker.
Note: Always Upload your updated resume only.
After applying successfully, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours, if your form is selected then the recruitment team of Foot Locker will contact you.
To apply for this job please visit careers.footlocker.com.