IndiGo Job in Gurgaon is looking for an astute Executive Procurement to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality. The procurement officer’s responsibilities include supervising staff, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
- Responsible for purchase activity.
- Responsible for coordination of all activities related to raising/issuing RFPs and RFQs for respective verticals.
- Vendor identification and development.
- To lead supplier negotiations to improve commercial terms and supply chain performance.
- To analyze vendor performance and price variation with the introduction of new cost elements.
- To ensure timely renewal of all agreements pertaining to respective verticals.
- To follow the PR to PO process and coordinate the issue and release of PO in SAP.
- To conduct periodic audits of vendors and material masters.
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
To apply for this job please visit goindigo.app.param.ai.