Website Royal Investment Group
Are you looking for a Financial Advisor job in New York? Royal Investment Group is looking to hire a financial advisor to join its Financial team. You will spend your day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy.
Want to make a career in Royal Investment Group as a Financial Advisor. All the details (Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities, Required Experience/Skills, Education, Benefits, Why Should You Apply? and How to Apply?) of this job vacancy are given below
|Job Title||Financial Advisor|
|Department||Royal Investment Group|
|Role Type||Full Time|
Royal Investment Group is a Leading Private Investment Firm. Its mission is to provide clients with innovative products and services that are customized based on the client’s individual needs.
Royal Investment Group is seeking a Financial Advisor to join its Financial team.
Financial Advisors generally provide their clients with professional advice on how to manage their money. Their main role involves researching the situation in the marketplace.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Manage and regularly update clients’ portfolios.
- Continuous communication with clients’ to stay up to date with their financial status
- Building and maintaining your client base.
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Liaise with providers, solicitors, valuers and other professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
Education for Financial Advisor job in New York
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
- Tuition assistance
Why Should You Apply?
- Top benefits
- Friendly Environment
- Wellness Program
How to Apply?
To Apply for the Financial Advisor job in Royal Investment Group, click on the apply now button given below, then follow the instruction on the official website of Royal Investment Group.
Note: Always Upload your updated resume only.
After applying successfully, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours, if your form is selected then the recruitment team of Royal Investment Group will contact you.
To apply for this job please visit royalig.com.