Are you looking for a Delivery Driver job in Austin? Staples is looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner.
Want to make a career in Staples as a Delivery Driver. All the details (Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities, Required Experience/Skills, Education, Benefits, Why Should You Apply? and How to Apply?) of this job vacancy are given below
|Job Title||Delivery Driver|
|Role Type||Full Time|
Staples is The Worklife Fulfillment Company, helping businesses of all sizes be more productive, connected and inspired — however, and wherever they work today.
|Industries||Retail Office Equipment|
|Specialties||Office Supplies, Copy and Print, and Easy Tech|
Staples is seeking a Delivery Driver to join its Retail team.
Delivery drivers collect items and transport them to their destinations.
For More Austin Jobs: Click Here
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Minimum 1-year of truck driving experience (operating a 16ft or longer straight truck) or comparable driving experience
- Must have a valid drivers’ license with a driving record indicating a safe driving history acceptable to the company and at all times remain eligible to drive a commercial motor vehicle under applicable laws and regulations
- Ability to pass a DOT physical and drug screen to the extent legally permissible
- Must obtain a 6-month DOT medical card specific to the role
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
- As a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business needs
- Ability to lift, push and pull items weighing 70 pounds, on occasion up to 100 pounds
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Education for Delivery Driver job in Staples
High school diploma/GED
- Tuition assistance
Why Should You Apply?
- Top benefits
- Friendly Environment
- Wellness Program
How to Apply?
To Apply for the Delivery Driver job in Staples, click on the apply now button given below, then follow the instructions on the official website of Staples.
Note: Always Upload your updated resume only.
After applying successfully, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours, if your form is selected then the recruitment team of Staples will contact you.
To apply for this job please visit careers.staples.com.