Website Tata Capital
Tata Capital BPO Job in Jaipur is hiring a customer service to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across several communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Key Objective of the Job:
- Achieving business targets as laid down by acquiring new client relationships through multiple Digital journeys.
- Proactively understanding customer needs and cross-selling multiple products as per the requirements
- Should adhere to all policies and guidelines for updating leads as well as closures along with all the best practices that are put in place by the Business team.
- Execute all activities/campaigns as planned by the respective Digital Sales Manager
- Displaying customer centricity by executing all customer interface processes within defined timelines.
Collaboration with various internal/external teams (Contact Center, Internal Business teams, Aggregators) to ensure timely service to all customers seeking a mortgage product
- Meet & exceed business targets in terms of profitability, optimum product mix, and quality of sourcing
- Should prove to be the one-point contact for all financial needs for his/ her customer
- Zero error in adherence to policies and systems as specified
- The quality of files sourced should be as per specified guidelines
- Forging the targeted number of client relationships within the agreed timelines
- Meet & exceed customer acquisition targets
- Timely update for all leads shared by Internal / External stakeholders.
- Meeting sales targets for HL products in the assigned territory
- Ensuring the customer satisfaction matrix is met for all client relationships
- Timely MIS reporting to all concerned.
- Clear the certification examination within specified timelines
Responsibilities for BPO Job in Jaipur
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Specialized job competencies:
- Knowledge about all financial products like Home Loans, Mortgages
- Knowledge about statutory compliance & local market procedures
- Knowledge about legal agreement reviews, Data Uploads across SFDC, Ability to crunch large data & present the same for opportunity sizing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – Should be able to talk and convince both internal and external stakeholders & execute actionable in a timely manner.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 1- 2 years experience in Offline/Online Channel /Home Loan / Affordable Housing Finance sales
To apply for this job please visit eofh.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.