The primary purpose of the role is the ownership and accountability of production of branded content and its delivery for BBC Advertisings clients based in India. The role demands that the candidate ensure continual professional delivery of high-quality content to our clients across BBC’s broadcast and digital platforms.
The ideal candidate should enjoy both the business and creative development process that goes into building and executing custom content campaigns.
In addition the ideal candidate will be well versed in in the ideation and executive production of content across multiple formats, with strong account management skills, the ability to think independently & quickly and be proactive and be happy to work within a small challenging but highly enjoyable work environment. The candidate should be professionally connected within the indian creative and production marketplace (ideally Mumbai, Delhi & Bangalore), and have the ability to sell, negotiate and be comfortable speaking & presenting internally & externally.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Content Stategist – APAC, BBC StoryWorks and they will work to support the South Asia Ad Sales teams in Delhi & Mumbai.
In addition, the candidate will work closely with, and be guided by, the relevant individuals at BBC StoryWorks in Singapore, thereby ensuring timely delivery of high quality, compliant work for BBCA clients.
- Production management of television and digital content projects and smaller brand campaign from sign off to fulfilment, within budget and time constraints, with a remit to maximize revenue within each deal from clients based in South Asia.
- Support the BBC Advertising sales team in the region with television & digital content development for both pre and post sales.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders throughout all stages of the campaign, from the creative brief, production management, through to the final report to the client and the end of the campaign.
- Coordinating and owning the production process across multi-platform solutions, including: video, branded content, digital technologies and events, with stake holder support.
- Co-ordinate, track and report timelines, scope, velocity and quality during the entire life of the project, supporting and managing issues and risks as they occur including escalating when appropriate.
- Responsible for coordinating and guiding all camapigns both branded and editorial through internal compliance processes, both cost and standards.
- Source internal / external people with the appropriate knowledge, skills and experience to fulfil project requirements from within the development capability of this area or through negotiation with other teams.
- Appoint production partners, film production houses, writers, film treatments and other creative and production resources and Work within BBCA project governance structure, comply with the agreed processes and use the agreed toolset.
- Ensure compliance with corporate standards with regard to data protection and security.
- Manage administrative & business responsibilities including invoice processing and effective budget control during the whole project life cycle, coordinating the process from creative briefing to final draft submission, and most importantly, maintain CREATIVE AND QUALITY control.
- Actively build & sustain both internal and external key stakeholder relationships, take ownership of project delivery and assess business satisfaction with delivered results.
- All learnings should be shared with the BBC Advertising and BBC StoryWorks team and taken into future projects in order to work toward the best in class objective.
- Ensure timely and regular update on project progress and challenges.
- Achievement of performance objectives as defined
- Delivery of content as per project on time, compliant and to brief
- Integrated, additive and supportive member of the team across South Asia offices
- Timely, regular and effective engagement with BBC StoryWorks support/report in Singapore
Are you the right candidate?
- 4-6 years of related experience of initiating, production management and delivery of multiple advertising and branded content projects simultaneously, working with the support of a geographically distant internal team (BBC StoryWOrks) and 3rd party suppliers to deliver the solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related discipline
- Core understanding of the media business and technologies that support it.
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
- A strong understanding and experience of delivering high quality content solution including video and digital production
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience of project planning, estimating and budgeting with regards to best value in production management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, previously proven within a leading media organisation
- Solid negotiations skills and ability to manage relationships and adopt an assertive approach where appropriate
- Organised, calm and able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment remaining motivated and committed at all times.
- Able to develop and maintain a good understanding of BBC Worldwide’s business, its aims and objectives and to keep these in mind when undertaking own accountabilities.
- Collaborative: A team player with strong project management and leadership skills.
- Technical proficiency with a willing ness to learn new skills
- Systems- and Solution orientated
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Late hours may be required owing to necessary communication with teams based in other geographies and time zones
Role: Project Executive
Contract type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: New Delhi, India
To apply for this job please visit careerssearch.bbc.co.uk.