Website Norfolk International Airport
Airport Job in Norfolk International Airport | Norfolk International Airport has job opening | Apply Now for Airport Job in Norfolk. A job with United Ground Express will provide you with an exciting, fast-paced environment, the chance to leverage existing skills and learn new skills, and an opportunity to grow a career in the airline industry.
United Ground Express (UGE), a subsidiary of United Airlines Inc. supports airline customers and flights at many airports across the United States. The services we provide include customer check-in, baggage handling and servicing of the aircraft on the ground in preparation for the next flight. We assist customers from the moment they arrive at an airport through departure to their next destination. UGE is growing to expand to specific airports across the continental United States.
The applicant must be able and able to lift up to 70 pounds of baggage in the Lobby, planeside, and in the cargo hold of an aircraft’s airplane.
- GED/High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have and keep a valid U.S. driver’s license. Licenses that are suspended, expired, revoked, or denied are not valid.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.A for any employer, without sponsorship.
- You must be able and willing to pass a United Ground Express background and fingerprint-based criminal history checks.
To apply for this job please visit govtnaukriweb.com.