Are you looking for an Administrative Assistant job in Austin? Activision is looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
Want to make a career in Activision as an Administrative Assistant. All the details (Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities, Required Experience/Skills, Education, Benefits, Why Should You Apply? and How to Apply?) of this job vacancy are given below
|Job Title||Administrative Assistant|
|Role Type||Full Time|
Activision Publishing, Inc. is an American video game publisher based in Santa Monica, California. It serves as the publishing business for its parent company, Activision Blizzard, and consists of several subsidiary studios.
|Headquarters||Santa Monica, California|
|Specialties||Video Games, Publishing, Entertainment, and Media|
Activision is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its Game development team.
Administrative assistants provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives vendors, visitors and job applicants by greeting, welcoming, directing and notifying appropriate company personnel of their arrival.
- Maintains security by following procedures, employing a guest logbook system, issuing visitor badges, maintaining and issuing employee badges and loaner or replacement badges.
- Ensure the reception area, conference rooms and office common areas are clean, stocked, and ready for use.
- Manages shipping, receiving and distribution of parcels and mail.
- Assists with vendor setup, management and processing invoices for payment.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- High School Diploma or Higher
- Understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Strong prioritization, organization and record-keeping skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to Multitask.
Education for Administrative Assistant job in Activision
High School Diploma or GED
- Great Pay
- Tuition assistance
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Benefits
- Friendly Environment
- Wellness Program
How to Apply?
To Apply for the Administrative Assistant job in Activision, click on the apply now button given below, then follow the instruction on the official website of Activision.
Note: Always Upload your updated resume only.
After applying successfully, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours, if your form is selected then the recruitment team of Activision will contact you.
To apply for this job please visit careers.activision.com.