Looking for a Job in Indore as Team Leader in TaskUs? TaskUs is looking for a result-driven team leader to be responsible for managing the day-to-day planning and operations of your team. This includes making sure that each of your Teammates delivers on their Service Level Agreement and achieves their Key Performance Indicators.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
TaskUs is a different breed of BPO. We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, Data & AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long-term success through innovation and technology – powered by ridiculously smart people.
|Industries||Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting|
|Specialties||Omni-channel customer support, Customer acquisition, Back office, Customer retention, Offshoring, Technical support, Data services, Content moderation, Lead generation, Photo retouching, Customer Experience, Customer Support, and Customer Care|
|Job Role||Team Leader|
|Job Category||Customer Services|
|Role Type||Full Time|
- Opportunity within a leading BPO in the region.
- Be a part of a friendly and supportive environment.
- Excellent learning and career growth opportunities.
- Minimum – Graduate
- 1 year of relevant Team Leader experience
- previous experience working on the phone, email, and live chat customer support roles
- managing at least 10 + teammates while working in a customer support role
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- average technical skills
- familiar with E-Commerce, ZenDesk, or any other CRM tools
- flexible and willing to work different shifts
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
To Apply you have to fill in some information like Name, Address, Date of Birth, and Qualification.
After successfully submitting the application, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the TaskUs Recruitment team.
FAQS for Job in Indore as Team Leader
How much salary can I expect from TaskUs?
The salary will be decided after your interview.
Fee for applying for Jobs on TaskUs?
What is the last date to apply?
Who can apply?
0-1 years of Experienced.