Looking for Jio Jobs in Agra? Jio is looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented Home sales officer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales. The Home sales officer’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports. You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through Jio’s official website. To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
A start that will build beautiful relationships, and shape millions of ideas. Enable a new way to live, learn, work and play. At Jio, we build products and services of the future to empower billions of Indians to make their dreams a reality. Jio is about YOU. Join the movement to make India Digital.
|Headquarters||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Specialties||Telecommunications, Internet, Mobile 4G LTE Network & Data Services, Digital Apps, Product Development, and Technology|
Eligibility for Jio Jobs in Agra
- Min 6 months’ experience is a must in Direct Field Sales
- Education – Min 12th / Diploma / ITI pass is a must
- Age – 20 to 32
- Appeals and Grievances
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
For Today’s New Agra Jobs: Click Here
Skills & Competencies
- Must have outbound sales experience (preferably direct sales)
- Familiarity with the local territory
- Speak local language
- Customer handling skills
- Negotiation skills
- Articulation and Influencing skills
- Relationship management
- Result orientation
- Digital savvy
- Acquire and onboard customers in assigned territory
- Responsible for customer document & Order Collection
- Obtain building permissions
- Drive Customer Engagement and Experience
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
Apply for Jio Jobs in Agra
To apply to Jio, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the instructions given below.
Search Agra in Seach Bar then select Home Sale Officers 2
You can also apply for this job by signing in with LinkedIn. And you can also apply by filling in your basic details. And while applying, you have only to upload your updated resume.
After clicking on apply now, you must wait 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the Jio Recruitment team.
Perks and Benefits
Insurance, Health & Wellness, Financial & Retirement, Family & Parenting, Vacation & Time Off, Day Shift, Performance-based bonDon’t miss this opportunity if.
Don’t miss this opportunity if you want to do the Jio Jobs in Agra. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
How much salary can I expect from Jio?
As per experience & company norms.
Fee for applying for Jio Jobs in Agra?
What is the last date to apply?