Looking for IndiGo Jobs in Kolkata/Airport Jobs in Kolkata? IndiGo opens a new job vacancy for Customer Service Executive, Ramp Executive, and Security Executive.
IndiGo is searching for a Customer Service Executive, who is responsible for the administrative and customer service functions. Customer service executives are responsible for meeting the needs and safety requirements of passengers and airport personnel. They assist customers before and after a flight. Customer service executives also provide support to other airport personnel, including pilots and engineers.
Indigo is looking for a diligent Ramp Executive to join. You will play an important role in ensuring that flights run on time by maintaining detailed records of shipped goods, moving baggage and cargo from aircraft, and guiding aircraft to and from their gates.
IndiGo is looking for a dedicated Security Executive to ensure the safety and security of IndiGo premises, assets, staff, and visitors. The security officer’s responsibilities include patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies.
Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through IndiGo’s official website. To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 57.9% as of May 2022. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with a focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on time, and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on time.
|Industries||Airlines and Aviation|
|Specialties||On-Time Performance, Low-Cost Carrier, and Hassle-free|
Eligibility for IndiGo Jobs in Kolkata
- Minimum Graduation, Pass from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo. (undergraduate, pursuing graduation, diploma, awaiting results are not eligible)
- If at any stage before or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
- Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
- Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
- No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
Age: 18 to 27 Years
For Today’s New Indore Jobs: Click Here
- For Customer Service – Good Communication, Pleasing Personality
- For Security – Adaptable to all weather conditions, the Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
- For Ramp – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
- For Customer Service – Well-versed in Customer Dealing
- For Security – BASIC AVSEC, Screener, NCC Background
- For Ramp – Load & Trim License, 12th Science Background
Apply for IndiGo Jobs in Kolkata
To apply to IndiGo, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the instructions given below.
You can also apply for this job by signing in with LinkedIn. And you can also apply by filling in your basic details. And while applying, you have only to upload your updated resume.
After clicking on apply now, you must wait 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the IndiGo Recruitment team.
Perks and Benefits
Insurance, Health & Wellness, Financial & Retirement, Family & Parenting, Vacation & Time Off, Day Shift, Performance-based bonDon’t miss this opportunity if.
Don’t miss this opportunity if you want to do the IndiGo Jobs in Kolkata. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
How much salary can Airport Jobs in Kolkata?
As per experience & company norms.
Fee for applying for Airport Jobs in Kolkata?
What is the last date to apply?