ICICI Bank Jobs in Chennai has a new job notification for those who want to do jobs in the banking sector. These are job openings for both fresher and experienced candidates. ICICI Bank is searching for a candidate responsible for resolving customer queries over the phone on a day-to-day basis, thereby providing efficient customer service. This position also requires us to cross-sell banking products to our existing customers over the phone. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through ICICI Bank’s official website (link given below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
About ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
|Headquarters||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Specialties||Banking Services, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and Wealth Management, Consumer Lending, Credit Cards, and Digital Banking|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling and resolving customer complaints/ queries over phone
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information
- Cross selling various banking products to customers over phone
- Fluency in spoken English & Hindi language
- Open to work in rotational shifts
- Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties)
- Customer First (Leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact, consistently seeks to understand customer needs, is accessible and responsive)
Qualification & Experience
- Graduate with 0 to 4 years of experience.
For Today’s New Chennai Jobs : Click Here
ICICI Bank Perks and Benefits
Paid Sick Leave, Life Insurance/Disability, Paid Holidays / Vacation, Cell Phone, Education/Training/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement, Casual Dress/Atmosphere or Car Allowances/Expenses/Mileage Reimbursement.
Apply for ICICI Bank Jobs in Chennai
To apply to ICICI Bank, you have to first click on the link below. After that, the career page of the official website will open in front of you, on which you have to click on Apply Now.
While applying, fill in your correct information and upload your updated resume.
After successfully submit, If the recruitment team selects your resume, then you will get a call or e-mail within 24 to 48 hours for the interview.
If you want to do the job of ICICI Bank Jobs in Chennai, then don’t miss this opportunity. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
1. How much salary can I expect in Phone Banking Officer ?
Ans. The salary will be decided after your interview.
2. Fee for applying ICICI Bank ?
Ans. No Fee.
3. What is the last date for apply?
Ans. There is no last date to apply in Phone Banking Officer Job. You can apply anytime.
1 thought on “Phone Banking Officer – ICICI Bank Jobs in Chennai”
I have interested this job