HDFC Bank Job in Jaipur is looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team. The Customer Support Executive will be responsible for the selection of staff in the hiring process and ensure that a standardized level of service is maintained for all customers. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through HDFC Bank’s official website (link given below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
About HDFC Bank
Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC), India’s leading housing finance company, HDFC Bank began operations in 1995 with a simple mission: to be a “World-class Indian Bank”. With a single-minded focus on product leadership, customer focus and operational excellence, the bank has accomplished this, emerging as a leading player in all its business segments.
Eligibility for HDFC Bank Job in Jaipur
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 1 – 2 years of experience working as a Customer Support Executive or a similar position in the Customer Service department.
- Good knowledge of managing the performance of the team.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Phenomenal conflict-resolution skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- A customer-oriented individual.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette and active listening abilities.
For Today’s New Jaipur Jobs: Click Here
- Providing complete information about the product to the customer.
- Solving all product or service-related issues of the customers.
- Giving the right pitch to the potential customers, so they end up buying the product or availing of the services.
- Keeping a proper record of the customers.
- Maintaining and updating the information of the customers regularly.
- Providing the best possible solution to the queries of the customers.
- Making products and services reports by collecting and analyzing the information provided by the customers.
Apply for HDFC Bank Job in Jaipur
To apply to HDFC Bank, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the instructions given below.
You can also apply for this job by signing in with LinkedIn. And you can also apply by filling in your basic details. And while applying, you have only to upload your updated resume.
After clicking on apply now, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the HDFC Bank Recruitment team.
Perks and Benefits
Insurance, Health & Wellness, Financial & Retirement, Family & Parenting, Vacation & Time Off, Day Shift, Performance-based bonus.
If you want to do the HDFC Bank Job in Jaipur, then don’t miss this opportunity. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
How much salary can I expect from HDFC Bank?
The salary will be decided after your interview.
Fee for applying for Jobs on HDFC Bank?
What is the last date to apply?