Fresher IT Jobs in Coimbatore This is a good opportunity for the candidates who want to make their career in the IT sector, it has job openings for both the fresher and experience. Candidate will be responsible for creating cutting-edge technologies to improve the customer and operational experience. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through FedEx official website (link given below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
FedEx connects people and possibilities through our worldwide portfolio of shipping, transportation, e-commerce and business services. We offer integrated business applications through our collaboratively managed operating companies — collectively delivering extraordinary service to our customers — using the expertise and reliability represented by the FedEx brand.
|Industries||Freight and Package Transportation|
|Specialties||shipping, logistics, eCommerce, delivery services, citizenship, global trade, aviation, transportation, freight, package delivery, small business, printing, business solutions, corporate citizenship, sustainability, entrepreneurship, innovation, technology, supply chain, and digital transformation|
Eligibility Fresher IT Jobs in Coimbatore
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems.
- Seven (7) years of experience implementing and supporting Manhattan WMOS systems is required. At least 1 year of experience in WMOS v2018 is a must.
- Knowledge of enterprise hardware platforms such as UNIX and/or Linux servers and wring scripting.
- Strong proficiency in Oracle SQL for application development.
- Developing reports in Jasper, and labels in JMagic/eFORMz is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- In-depth knowledge of database structures/ data warehousing principles, and experience in SQL across different platforms including structured and unstructured data from various enterprise sources.
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to select relevant source of information and explore abundance of data available in FedEx to identify and solve business problems.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data with a scientific approach in order to determine the best and most optimal solution
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to understand the business problem, gather business requirements, supporting data and with/without guidance of leadership, help stakeholders/partners understand the business and scientific principles behind the process in order to gain their buy-in.
- Proficiency with data integration tools such as Ab Initio, Informatica, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Spark, Scala, Event Hub and cloud infrastructure like Azure, GCP or OCI.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores and experience with building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Initiative and passion for finding solutions to ambiguous problems and ability to work in difficult situations and across organizational boundaries.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to communicate or convey the results to audience at all levels.
For Today’s New Coimbatore Jobs : Click Here
- Research and develop Data Ingestion pipelines
- Drive adoption of cloud-based data ingestion systems into next-generation of FedEx Solutions
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Build prototypes of learning solutions to show proof-of-concepts and develop scalable integrated enterprise services
- Design, develop, implement, test intelligent application solutions and in a PaaS environment
- Work with technical leadership to drive innovation and create best practices within the team.
- Present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to internal and external team members.
- Collaborate and contribute to the company’s data mining architectures, modeling standards,reporting, and data analysis methodologies
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Contribute to a positive culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence by identifying and implementing process improvements where appropriate.
Apply for Fresher IT Jobs in Coimbatore
To apply to FedEx, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the instructions given below.
You can also apply for this job by signing in with LinkedIn. And you can also apply by filling in your basic details. And while applying, you have only to upload your updated resume.
After clicking on apply now, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the FedEx Recruitment team.
FedEx Perks and Benefits
Insurance, Health & Wellness, Financial & Retirement, Family & Parenting, Vacation & Time Off, Day Shift, Performance based bonus.
If you want to do the Fresher IT Jobs in Coimbatore, then don’t miss this opportunity. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
1. How much salary can I expect in FedEx ?
Ans. The salary will be decided after your interview.
2. Fee for applying Jobs in FedEx ?
Ans. No Fee.
3. What is the last date for apply?
Ans. There is no last date to apply in FedEx Job. You can apply anytime.