Cabin Crew Hiring in Lucknow are looking for Cabin Crew able to create a pleasant flight experience for our guests. You will be able to work autonomously, take initiatives and collaborate with colleagues in order to help passengers enjoy their time aboard. IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Cabin Crew in our Inflight Service Department. (Hiring in IndiGo Lucknow) Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through IndiGo official website (link given below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 53.5% as of October, 2021. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
|Industries||Airlines and Aviation|
|Specialties||On Time Performance, Low Cost Carrier, and Hassle-free|
Eligibility for Cabin Crew Hiring in Lucknow
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Experience 0 – 3 Years.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform.
- Proven experience as Cabin Crew or related customer service experience
- Fluency in English, knowledge of additional languages is a strong advantage
- Basic skills in MS Office
- Customer-oriented approach
- Clean, professional appearance and healthy constitution
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Cool tempered and patient with aptitude in resolving issues
- Cabin crew certification or training
|Date||Wed, Jul 27 2022|
|Time||08:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|Venue||Ramada, Lucknow-Kanpur Road, Junabganj|
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
For Today’s New Lucknow Jobs : Click Here
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
Apply for Cabin Crew Hiring in Lucknow
To apply to IndiGo, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the instructions given below.
You can also apply for this job by signing in with LinkedIn. And you can also apply by filling in your basic details. And while applying, you have only to upload your updated resume.
After clicking on apply now, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the IndiGo Recruitment team.
IndiGo Perks and Benefits
Insurance, Health & Wellness, Financial & Retirement, Family & Parenting, Vacation & Time Off, Day Shift, Performance based bonus.
If you want to do the Cabin Crew Hiring in Lucknow (Hiring in IndiGo Lucknow), then don’t miss this opportunity. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
How much salary can I expect in IndiGo ?
The salary will be decided after your interview.
Fee for applying Jobs in IndiGo ?
What is the last date for apply?
26 July 2022.