Are you looking for an Axis Bank Hiring in Virar? Axis Bank is looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of the company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture, and Retail Businesses.
|Cash Management Services, Debt Syndication, M&A Advisory, PE Advisory, Retail Financial Services, Trade Finance, Mortgages, SME Loans, and Banking Services
About the Role
Business Development Executives (BDEs) are a part of the Bank’s front line sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new corporate salary accounts for the bank and explore new business opportunities. BDEs are responsible for selling products and services to the employees working with corporates and having salaried relationship with us on the basis of their needs. They are also responsible for customer mapping and handling queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify sales opportunities for corporate salary accounts by building new relationships with corporates
- Manage business relations with existing corporate customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
- Conduct market enhancement activities within the corporates to enhance the business
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduate with less than 1 year of experience
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
To apply, you have to fill in some of your information like name, email id, contact number, or upload a resume.
After successfully submitting the application, you must wait 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the Axis Bank Recruitment team.