Are you looking for an American Express Hiring in Gurgaon? American Express is hiring a Customer Care Professional to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
About American Express
American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly striving to uphold our powerful backing promise to our customers and each other every day.
|Headquarters||New York, NY|
|Specialties||Financial Services, Business Travel, Corporate Card, Network Services, and Merchants Services|
- Provide superior customer experience, customer service & alternatives through voice to American Express card members
- Handle customer queries
- Handle escalations and display ownership and accountability on calls, emails and RM queries
- Demonstrate in-depth process and system knowledge
- Quick decisioning ability
- Provide superior customer experience on calls to American Express Card Members.
- Provide alternatives and apply superior service
- Call handling skills to ensure best possible solutions and First Call Resolution (FCR) to card members.
- Deliver to the Employees, Customer and Shareholder metrics as per goals
- Adhere to quality and compliance guidelines.
- Ability to take quick decisions and respond to Customer inquiries
- Service no call handling skills to ensure best possible solutions & first call resolution to card members
- Excellent service handling & feedback from consumer
- Deliver to employees, customers & shareholder metrics as per goals
- Adhere to quality & compliance guidelines
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
- 1-3 years of International Calling Experience
- Customer service (Voice)
- Communication Skills
- Advanced servicing orientation
- Handling multiple conversations
- Ability to understand omni-channel experience
- Understanding of domestic market & culture
- Basic understanding of financial/credit card industry
- Digital savvy with a basic understanding of technology & system complexities
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.
Click Here To Apply
After successfully submitting the application, you must wait 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the American Express Recruitment team.