Amazon Jobs in Kolkata is looking for a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. The candidate must process orders and modifications and escalate complaints across many communication channels. Job description, Eligibility, Perks and benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through the Amazon official website (link given below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
|Specialties||e-Commerce, Retail, Operations, and Internet|
Eligibility Amazon Jobs in Kolkata
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- 2+ years of previous experience supervising a team in a customer service environment.
- Ability to function in an ambiguous, fast-paced work environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal (speaking, listening, interpretation), and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Subject Matter Expert in Amazon CS Systems, processes, and policies with a minimum of 6 months experience with the SDS AMZL team Or one year prior supervisory / leadership experience.
- Demonstrating Amazon Leadership principles in current role
- Familiarity with SDS-supported skills and channels.
- Experience communicating with and presenting information to internal and external customers
- Ability to create and continually support people through individual development plans
- A positive communicator who understands, when necessary how to have tough conversations
- Knows and communicates the Amazon mission, vision, and strategy
- Ability to confidently facilitate team discussions and communicate business messages
- Must have strong organizational skills
For Today’s New Kolkata Jobs : Click Here
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Apply for Amazon Jobs in Kolkata
To apply to Amazon, you have to click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you must follow the instructions given below.
You can also apply for this job by signing in with LinkedIn. And you can also apply by filling in your basic details. And while applying, you have only to upload your updated resume.
After clicking on apply now, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours. After that, you will be contacted by the Amazon Recruitment team.
Amazon Perks and Benefits
Insurance, Health & Wellness, Financial & Retirement, Family & Parenting, Vacation & Time Off, Day Shift, Performance based bonus.
If you want to do the Amazon Jobs in Kolkata, then don’t miss this opportunity. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
1. How much salary can I expect in Amazon ?
Ans. The salary will be decided after your interview.
2. Fee for applying Jobs in Amazon ?
Ans. No Fee.
3. What is the last date for apply?
Ans. There is no last date to apply in Amazon Job. You can apply anytime.