Ground Staff Positions Available at Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport Jobs in Lucknow Apply Now for Ground Staff Positions at the International Airport of Lucknow 20–25K CTC or more. full-time employment in Lucknow Vacancies Instantaneous Joining. This position requires a great deal of interaction with clients and passengers at the airport for booking, reservations, ticketing, and customer service as well as addressing complaints, screening, and frisking as well as ensuring the general safety and security of travelers. Candidates should carry out all security-related tasks outlined for airline operations by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security Candidates must take responsibility for welcoming onboard passengers and showing them to their seats. educating passengers on the safety requirements for the flight and ensuring that all hand luggage is put away safely. Job description, eligibility requirements, perks, and other information are provided below. Candidates that qualify may apply online at the official website. Read the entire article carefully to learn more information in depth.
Company Name: Charan Singh International Airport
Deals in: Travel, ToursTicketing, Airlines
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Airport Jobs in Lucknow Description
|Name of Organization:||Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport|
|Industry Type||Travel & Tourism|
|Functional Area||Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
Airport Jobs in Lucknow Detailed Information
Roles: Air Ticketing, Ground Staff, Passenger Service, Airport Staff
Time: 9-hour shifts from Monday through Saturday
- Prior to takeoff, it is your responsibility to make sure all seat belts and galleys are fastened.
- Making announcements on the pilot’s behalf and responding to inquiries while the flight is in progress.
- Greeting guests as they board and showing them to their seats.
- Providing passengers with information and safety instructions
- Before takeoff, make sure all seat belts and galleys are fastened.
- selling duty-free goods and informing travellers of any allowance limitations that may apply where they are travelling.
- In emergency situations reassuring passengers and making sure they adhere to safety protocols.
- offering a first aid station
- Maintenance and ticketing
Ground Staff Position: 20–25K CTC
Important Points to remember before applying for a job
- If fresh candidates are interested in a job in this sector, they may also apply.
- High school diploma (10+2) or its equivalent and above.
- Age restrictions for ground employees and cabin crew are 18 to 30 years and 21 to 35 years, respectively (for cargo)
- English, Hindi, and any other regional language proficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as good grooming.
- Fit physically
- Pleasant demeanour and solid interpersonal abilities
|Designation||Ground Staff, Passenger Service, Airport, Air Ticketing, Airport Staff|
|Shifts||9Hours Monday to Saturday|
|Responsibilities||Checking all seat belts and galleys are secured prior to take-off. Making announcements of behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight.|
For Today’s New Job : Click Here
|Experience||Fresher / Experience|
|Qualification||12th and Above|
About Company : An international airport serving Lucknow, the state capital of India’s Uttar Pradesh, is Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport. It was once called as Amausi Airport and is located in the city’s Amausi neighbourhood. Later, in 2008, Chaudhary Charan Singh, India’s fifth prime minister, had it renamed. To help business and government officials, the airport was built in 1986. AAI made the decision to upgrade and extend the airport in 1996 as a result of an increase in travellers and the entry of commercial operators into the industry. The Amausi Airport was formally renamed Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport by the Indian government on July 17, 2008.
Procedure to Apply
|How to Apply||Through Official Website|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
What are the eligibility criteria?
Fresher’s and 12th pass
What language should I candidate know?
Hindi and English