ADNOC Jobs in Abu Dhabi, If you want to work in the oil and energy sector in a government agency, then ADNOC Group has come out with new job openings, In which you can apply and do a job in Abu Dhabi. This new job opening is a good opportunity for those who are looking for architects, engineers, and business development jobs. Job description, Eligibility, Perks, benefits, and more details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply Online through the ADNOC Group official website (link given below). To know more detailed information, read the full article carefully.
About ADNOC Group
We are one of the world’s leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for Abu Dhabi’s growth and diversification. We operate across the entire hydrocarbon value chain, through a network of fully-integrated businesses, with interests that range from exploration, production, storage, refining and distribution, to the development of a wide-range of petrochemical products.
|Oil & Energy
|Oil & Gas
Eligibility ADNOC Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bachelor’s degree in Reservoir Engineering, Geology or equivalent discipline
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 5+ years broad experience in oil field development covering reservoir studies.
- At least 5 years in a supervisory position.
- Organization, coordination, management and leadership, decision making, conceptual thinking, problem solving, ability to work under pressure, computer proficiency, project management, analytical thinking, fluent in written and spoken English, and communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Oracle database basic programming.
- Good oral and written communication skills with strong ability to write up technical reports
For Today’s New UAE Jobs : Click Here
New Website for Dubai Jobs : Click Here
Perks and Benefits
- An attractive salary package
- Health insurance is provided to employee, spouse and children as applicable
- Contribution to your children’s education
- Continuous on and off the job training
- Career development and training programmes
- Regular performance appraisals
- Sports teams (basketball, football, cricket and more)
- Competitive annual leave
- ADNOC Offers provided by ADNOC HQ to all employees (Special discounts, entertainment, hotels, trips etc.)
Apply for ADNOC Jobs in Abu Dhabi
To apply in ADNOC, you have to click on the Apply Now button given below. After that, you have to select your profile, consider your eligibility and apply to it.
Upload your updated resume only and fill all the details asked correctly.
If you want to do the ADNOC Group Jobs in Abu Dhabi , then don’t miss this opportunity. Apply directly. Keep exploring more Full-Time Freshers jobs on NaukriWeb according to your eligibility.
1. How much salary can I expect in ADNOC Group ?
Ans. The salary will be decided after your interview.
2. Fee for applying ADNOC Group ?
Ans. No Fee.